Under Zone in Englesh

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[SA-MP] Ascension Roleplay - Opens on Friday (27th of June 2014) - Grand Opening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wanted428

PostSubject: [SA-MP] Ascension Roleplay - Opens on Friday (27th of June 2014) - Grand Opening    Mon 23 Jun - 16:52

IP: 37.187.183.200:7777
Greetings everyone, I'd like to advertise a community that I'm taking part off.

The server itself has been founded 6-7 month ago and it was under a serious development of awesome features and have a exploring script. The community is trying to push through and end up successful, just like every other server- expect we got passion for what we do.

There are many servers with the promises , but we don't care about the money - a lot of features are there just for player to create some awesome role-play and just play & have fun. There are no bias-friendships with in the staff, we possess government - that makes sure Law Enforcement (LSPD) doesn't do anything stupid IC-ly. (Internal Affairs).

We got pretty creative script and we even managed to have a "Yellow" tape for LSPD. You know the crime scene tapes (Do not cross) types..we got them. S.W.A.T. rope as well...every logical and realistic thing, the server has it.

View our Features Documentations and the V. 0.21 and V. 0.22 updates

Take my word for it, you can have fun there - and experience realism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[SA-MP] Ascension Roleplay - Opens on Friday (27th of June 2014) - Grand Opening
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1